Saturday, February 7, 2009

Smash It Noreen

I found my new love...playing badminton. :-)
Since our company has declared to OT policy, we don't have the reason to stay in the office til 7. Now I have more time to do something else. yihee!
It's been 3 weeks already that I'm playing badminton and I'm starting to love it. Actually, the start of 2009 also made me start becoming conscious of my health..cge na nga..my body. Yes, tumataba na ako. 114 lbs from 100 lbs..tsk tsk tsk. Ok lang sana yun kasi normal na ang weight ko kaya lang, lumalaki na rin ang bilbil ko. more tsk tsk tsk.
Anyway, It's a nice feeling to be athletic once again. At least my physical activity naman aside from my daily work routine.
And another great thing is, I become better and better in my new sport.
Keep on smashing!

No comments: