Saturday, October 27, 2007

VaMoS CHiVaS!!!

Go Chivas!!!

Soccer games are not that popular in the Philippines. I've watched soccer/football games in our school before but professional football??? Only in my dreams! I only see that on TV like watching the World Cup or something.

But hey...how is that???

me @ the Guadalajara Chivas vs. Anlante Soccer Game in Jalisco Stadium, Mexico

I felt like crying when Daniel and Cristy gave me the ticket for the game. The ticket came as a surprise. We were going to Daniel's softball game when they made me close my eyes and put the tickets in my hand!!! Oh I really love these people!!!

during the game with daniela, cristy, gabriella, viviana and daniel

Chivas vs. Atlante at the height of the game

Well...the score turned out to be 1-1.
But the end the day, we are all happy. It's not only me who watched Chivas live for the first time.hehehe! A million thanks to you guys! I will never forget this experience.

by the way...thanks to Lulu for providing the complimentary tickets!

No comments: