Friday, November 2, 2007

JuSt fOr ToDaY

When I was in GDL, nagrelay-out sa engg office namin sa HICAP. So pagbalik ko, nasa ibang mundo na ang pwesto ko. From HDD engg office, balik kami sa Head engg.

To my surprise, I found my drawer empty!!!



May nawawala akong mga gamit. Good thing nag 5s ako before I left kaya konti lang ang nawala...


Sad thing though, I lost a book very dear to me...



This book has been my companion for almost 2 years and now it's no where to be found.

Description:
Hard bound
372 pages
Dimension: 6.75 X 4.25 inches
I have my name on the front inside cover
Madaming papel na nakasiksik including some important receipts.


Guys!!! Whoever was able to keep this and you find it interesting, you could keep it for yourself. Just read it and be blessed everyday.
If not, kindly return it to me, please please please!

No comments: