Friday, November 9, 2007

BiRtHdAy FeVeR!!!

Yeah...I'm turning 25 today!

I always have this special feeling everytime my birthday is coming. I have this excitement I couldn't explain....maybe because I just really feel special during this day that in my childhood days, I get sick if my birthday is not celebrated. Quite wierd, huh?! But my mom is the one's confessing it so I believe her of course.hehehehe!

When I was about to turn 1, she's planning not to give me a birthday party...being a single mom before, wala daw kami pera para magpaparty. My birthday is Nov 9... I was hospitalized Nov 8 because of measles. From then on, she promised to give a birthday celebration every year no matter how simple it may be. Thanks, ma! I love you so much!

Sympre..every year may party ako. Even nung 12th birthday ko, I don't want a party anymore but she insisted. So I still have the typical birthday party with balloons and stuff.

That was the last...she went to Kuwait to work and on my 13th birthday wala siya and no one remembered in the family to give me a birthday celebration. And guess what happened? I got sick again. hahaha!
But now na i'm working na and spend my own money...kahit walang celebration, hmmmm...parang di na nman ako nilalagnat.hahahaha!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

1 comment:

Pukaykay said...

Happy bday noreen. =)