Monday, December 24, 2007

O Christmas Tree..O Christmas Tree!

Because it's my first time to visit the US...siempre hindi mawawala ang picture taking.hehehe! Pang-friendster kung baga... kaya since it's "the most wonderful time of the year" hindi nakaligtas sakin ang mga christmas trees. I had a picture with every christmas tree I've see in San Francisco and San Jose.
My 1st stop...sa hotel of course.

I'm alone and trip ko magpap-picture..kaya timer lang yan.hehe!

@ the famous Pier 39, San Francisco
here's another one...


@ Santana Row, San Jose


In front of San Francisco City Hall



@ the Union Square, San Francisco


ummm..I forgot what it's name...basta sa SF din 'to.
I even thought I would experience a white christmas...ngeh! Wala palang snow sa California.hehehe!



No comments: