Tuesday, January 1, 2008

VJCF...On Living A VicToRiOus LiFe

Its been quite some time that I've been attending VJCF (Victory in Jesus Christ Fellowship). After I relocated from ParaƱaque to Laguna, I have to decide to find a new church. I love Harvester's in QC but I need a church closer to my new home especially now that I have my whole family with me. Then there's VJCF...

Kuya Rence invited me one Sunday. At first I was reluctant...I barely know anyone and since I'm in the process of finding a new church I became merely a church goer. That was for months. Me, who was a Christian for so long did not have a ministry at all. I was growing cold. I did not allow new people come into my life and so I was stuck. This time, Satan thought he could have won me over...

Of course, God did not allow that to happen...Sometime in August, a group of girls my age (oops...a little younger than me i mean) approached me and invited me to join their fellowship. That was the start of a life-changing experience. I was so blessed with their lives. The warm welcome and the care that I felt was overwhelming. I really thank God for them especially Eunice, Jane and Eva. I've seen their love for the Lord and slowly I'm experiencing it again. The love I have for God which in some point in my life, I've forgotten to nurture.

Now, I can say that God did not allow me to fail but He made me victorious. And as I face another year, I know I'm not facing it alone...I have God, my family, friends and VJCF.

To VJCF...you are not just a church. You are a family...my family.

1 comment:

Pats said...

wla ko lingaw, cge lng basa blogs, btw, first time ko attend service last sat. here in cebu, nice experience.. ;)saw familiar faces pud, mga ece sa la salle hehe