Friday, September 28, 2007

LeAviNg my HeAdQa FaMiLy

It's been almost 4 months since i was transferred to another QA section here in our company. Honestly, i was quite reluctant at first when my boss told me that i need to be transferred. I even asked him, "Sir, bakit mo ako pinamimigay?!" Para akong bata. Actually, I can't imagine leaving my HeadQA family. Ang dami kong mamimiss...

1. Picturan in the middle of our meetings...


Eto pa...


2. Kulitan habang pumipila sa canteen...


ito ang "hanapin si sir rey sa picture"

pinadala ni ma'am jap ang pic na to sa aming lahat not knowing na may nakasama palang "jacinta francisco of SJ" sa mail nya.haha! ang kulit! kinabahan kami lahat.

3. Makulit na Christmas Party...


and the list goes on...

Haay! Being part of the Head QA family is one of the reason why i'm still here!
Love you all guys!!!

No comments: