Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LiFe, LoVE & oThEr MySteRiEs


Life, love & other mysteries...what's with the title?

Actually, this is a title of a song. Song?! well, yeah! Some of you might not have heard of it.
Sang by a christian female group named Point of Grace. Their album entitled Life, Love and Other Mysteries was even nominated in 1997 Grammy Award for Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album.

One of my favorite songs of all time because this best represents my life when I started to a personal relationship with the Lord, Jesus Christ in 1998.
You are Lord of life, love and other mysteries
You know my future, You know my history
I find in You all I ever need to know
About life and love and other mysteries
So I guess you now have the idea on what to expect with my future blogs here.
Yes...I will be writing more about my life, love(?) and anything about the mysteries of life.

No comments: