Monday, November 10, 2008

26 and Counting...

I just turned 26 yesterday! It was one of the happiest days of my life.
Of course, I thanked the Lord for giving me 26 wonderful, beautiful years. There may be some times in my life that I experience pain, failures and disappointments but I'm glad because of these I became even stronger. God has made me a mature person now and He is currently at work in my life. He's been doing great and mighty things in my life though sometimes I feel that I am not worthy of such things. I just thank him for His goodness.
Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday in our church. I have a churchmate, Chad who's birthday is also Nov 9 so we planned for a double celebration. Since, I don't know how to cook and he's the expert one, he did all the cooking.hehehe! Thanks Chad for the pancit, palabok and lumpia shanghai. :-)
Last week, I had a hard laugh when Chad approached me and ask me if we can do a song number on our birthday. I'm not a singer by the way but I agreed (Artistahin d ba?Kulang na lang may mag-greet sa VTR.hehe!). Besides, it's for the Lord. I was happy that I was able to sing a song for God. Indeed He's so wonderful and worthy of all our praises. All of us had a great time and we went home happy.
I'm looking forward for more years to come and just so excited on what God has instore for me.

2 comments:

Apol :) said...

Belated HaPpY Birthday, Ma'am Noreen! =)

May the good LORD shower you with more blessings.

NoReEn said...

thank you so much! :-)