Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pasko Na Naman

Christmas is coming!
My family is not as excited as this for the Christmas season. hmmm... it's going to be our 2nd Christmas together. Papa, Mama and my little sister Junice. Siguro it's one of the reason why.

I remember when I was a little kid, Mama and I were not very fond of Christmas decors and stuff...pero siyempre we also celebrate Christmas. It's a time to remember God's love for us and this is what makes Christmas so important. I remember wala ata kami Christmas tree sa bahay.
All we have is the "Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year" gold banner.
Pero alam ko naging masaya naman ang mga Christmas namin.

Last Sunday, nasa SM kami ni Mama, Junice and Tintin. Excited kami kasi we already bought some Christmas decors. May christmas curtain, throw pillows at table cloth.
Pati potholder, christmas design na rin.hehehe!

Last night, Junice already put the Christmas tree and we already decorated our stairs.
Haay, Christmas is in the air...and i'm just so glad!

No comments: